Want a Career at PROVECTA?
PROVECTA is always interested in hearing from the best and brightest professionals who are looking for a challenging career in an award winning dynamic organisation.
We recruit, recent graduates, post-graduates and experienced professionals from Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and related disciplines.
Vacancies currently exist for the below positions.
Electrical Engineering Undergraduate Internship
The successful candidate’s duties will include:
• PLC & SCADA configuration and in-house testing
• Construction and verification of data in databases and spreadsheets against plant instrumentation design information
• Site commissioning of projects in a team environment.
Useful Technical Skills:
• Broad knowledge of how programmable control systems are used in an industrial environment such as at water treatment plants, mine sites, power stations, etc.
• Ability to use and manipulate data in Microsoft Access databases and Excel spreadsheets.
Desired Personal Skills:
• Ability to plan work activities to achieve an outcome within an agreed time frame.
• Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
• Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken.
• Previous programming experience using a function based programming tool such as those used in Programmable Logic Controllers PLC’s is highly regarded.