In today’s environment, more and more plant control systems are required to maintain conformance with stringent Australian and International standards with respect to Functional Safety and Process Protection Systems.
PROVECTA specialise in the investigation, auditing, specification, detailed design, implementation and commissioning of Burner Management
Systems and Turbine Water Ingress Protection Systems for the power and related industries.
Provecta has many years of experience in all aspects of critical process protection systems, and through this experience can offer the following services which cover all stages of your safety system’s life cycle:
- Plant Surveys
- Process protection system investigations and audits
- Safety instrumented system specifications
- Boiler and turbine protection system contracting services
- Independent advice regarding contractual performance or conformance
- Engineering consultancy services including “needs” analysis and “life extension” studies
Provecta has a number of engineers qualified as Functional Safety Engineers (TÜV Rheinland) and Certified Functional Safety Experts.
|Should you wish to discuss any aspect of our Functional Safety services, please contact Mr Michael Van Bergen at the following contact details:
Mr Michael Van Bergen firstname.lastname@example.org P +61 2 8204 5485 M +61 413 499 867