Provecta has a strong reputation for providing high quality documentation for projects, maintenance, operation and training. Face-to-face training conducted for plant operators and technicians has often been acclaimed by recipients. This achievement has resulted from Provecta’s extensive experience in working alongside plant operation and maintenance personnel which enables an understanding of their requirements. This, combined with Provecta’s knowledge of plant processes, control philosophies and operation, coupled with hands-on design and commissioning experience, has created a unique skill-set for delivering training and documentation services.
Provecta can provide the complete range of documentation required for process control and automation systems including:
- Databases for instruments and signals associated with control systems
- Auto-generation of instrument loop diagrams
- Electrical drawings (e.g. schematics)
- Operator training lecture material and interactive training software
- Control system operation and maintenance manuals
- Design standards, philosophies and descriptions (e.g. HMI displays, alarm systems).
- Control loop tuning procedures
- Commissioning test plans and check sheets
- Operational job sheets
- Alarm information including manuals and databases.
Provecta provide both standard training modules and customised on-premises training. Training is delivered using modern techniques such as:
- PC based PowerPoint displays (with voiceover for future use)
- Interactive PC based questionnaires with auto-generated reports
- Dynamic simulations and display of control functions and responses
- Set up of remote terminals for actual plant display observation
- Video production for future use
- Small group problem-solving workshops
- Training forum facilitators.