An opportunity has arisen within our Sydney office for an accomplished IT Engineer with an Operational Technology focus . We are seeking an engineer with 2-5 years proven experience in IT/OT design, configuration and implementation. You will work as an integral part of our dynamic project teams whilst liaising with our customers and stakeholders. All your work activities will be conducted with an inherent focus on delivering high quality customer focussed solutions.
What can you expect working with Provecta?
- The opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced professional engineers – we have more than 35 of them with heaps of experience!
- Rewarding career development – Develop key industry skills, both professional and engineering, and follow your progression from team member to team manager.
- An opportunity to deliver projects with positive social-impact – Watch your work develop from the design and testing phase to implementation in real world applications.
- Work within a strong team-orientated work culture – Be part of a passionate team that promotes collaboration and continual improvement.
- Be part of a growing Australian business – See your own personal ideas make a difference.
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be degree qualified in IT Engineering having experience in the application of Operational Technologies (OT).
- You will have skills and experience in the specification, design and configuration of virtualised server environments
- You will have skills and knowledge in IT/OT implementation technologies including VMWare ESXi, Windows Server and Active Directory
- Experienced in the design and implementation of industrial networks including network switches, routers, firewalls and VLANs
- Has an understanding of IT/OT security requirements
- You will be Client focused with strong communication skills
Personal skills we are looking for
- Ability to plan work activities to achieve an outcome within an agreed time frame.
- Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken. Additional Information
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Applications MUST include CV and academic transcripts.