An opportunity has arisen within our Sydney office for an recent graduate to join our Energy Solutions team! We are seeking either a graduate engineer or an engineer with 2-5 years proven experience in the Energy Monitoring and Management Industry. You will work as an integral part of our dynamic project teams whilst liaising with our customers and stakeholders. All your work activities will be conducted with an inherent focus on delivering high quality customer focussed solutions.
What can you expect working with Provecta?
- The opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced professional engineers – we have more than 35 of them with heaps of experience!
- Rewarding career development – Develop key industry skills, both professional and engineering, and follow your progression from team member to team manager.
- An opportunity to deliver projects with positive social-impact – Watch your work develop from the design and testing phase to implementation in real world applications. PProvecta Energy Solutions focusses on the provision of cost effective energy management solutions to Commercial buildings, Healthcare, and general industry.
- Work within a strong team-orientated work culture – Be part of a passionate team that promotes collaboration and continual improvement.
- Be part of a growing Australian business – See your own personal ideas make a difference.
- Provecta offers a all staff a Hybrid working environment where they can choose to undertake part of their work week from home, significantly enhancing the work/life balance
The Ideal Candidate
- You will be degree qualified in Electrical Engineering with an interest in Energy Management.
- You will have skills and experience in the specification, design and configuration of virtualised server environments
- You will have a broad knowledge in IT/OT implementation technologies including network design and testing.
- You will have a strong interest in Power Quality measurement and analysis
- You will be Client focused with strong communication skills
The successful candidate’s duties will include
- Configuration of Smart Electrical Meters together with Energy Management software solutions and in-house testing
- Construction and verification of data in databases and spreadsheets against plant instrumentation design information
- Site commissioning of projects in a team environment.
Personal skills we are looking for
- Ability to plan work activities to achieve an outcome within an agreed time frame.
- Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken. Additional Information
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org