Want a Career at PROVECTA?
PROVECTA is always interested in hearing from the best and brightest professionals who are looking for a challenging career in an award winning dynamic organisation.
We recruit, recent graduates, post-graduates and experienced professionals from Electrical Engineering, Computer Science and related disciplines.
Provecta is currently seeking an Experienced Control Systems Engineer
What can you expect working with Provecta?
- The opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced professional engineers – we have more than 40 of them with heaps of experience!
- Rewarding career development – Develop key industry skills, both professional and engineering, and follow your progression from team member to team manager.
- An opportunity to deliver projects with positive social-impact – Watch your work develop from the design and testing phase to implementation in real world applications.
- Work within a strong team-orientated work culture – Be part of a passionate team that promotes collaboration and continual improvement.
- Be part of a growing Australian business – See your own personal ideas make a difference.
- Exposure to a wide range of engineering processes and industries – See first hand how a hydro power station operates and transmits power to your door.
The Ideal Candidate:
- You will be degree qualified in Engineering having experience using a function based control system programming tool such as those used in Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC’s) or Distributed Control Systems (DCS). as well as associated Operational Technologies (OT).
- You will have skills and experience in the specification, design and configuration of virtualised server environments
- Experienced in the design and implementation of industrial networks including network switches, routers, firewalls and VLANs
- You will be Client focused with strong communication skills
Useful technical skills to bring to this role
- Broad knowledge of how programmable control systems are used in an industrial environment such as at water treatment plants, mine sites, power stations, etc.
- Ability to use and manipulate data in Microsoft Access databases and Excel spreadsheets.
- Experience with ClearSCADA, CitectSCADA, Schneider/Rockwell/Siemens PLC’s
Personal skills we are looking for
- Ability to plan work activities to achieve an outcome within an agreed time frame.
- Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken. Additional Information
- Previous programming experience using a function based programming tool such as those used in Programmable Logic Controllers PLC’s is highly regarded.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please forward your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications MUST include CV and academic transcripts.