What can you expect working with Provecta?
- The opportunity to learn from a team of highly experienced professional engineers – we have more than 40 of them with heaps of experience!
- Rewarding career development – Develop key industry skills, both professional and technical, and follow your progression from team member to team manager and beyond.
- An opportunity to deliver projects with positive social impact as we continue to be a leader in the transformation to a sustainable future.
- Participate in a strong team-orientated work culture – be part of a passionate team that promotes collaboration and continual improvement, with a strong social focus.
- Be part of a growing Australian business – See your own ideas make a real difference.
- Be involved in all stages of the project lifecycle, from tendering, to design and right through to final commissioning and operator training.
- Exposure to a wide range of industries and engineering processes– See firsthand how an underground hydro power station operates and transmits power to your door, or help design systems to assist with the mining and processing of Uranium in the South Australian outback.
- We embrace hybrid working of up to 2 days per week working from home.
The successful candidate’s duties will include
- PLC & SCADA configuration and in-house testing
- Construction and verification of data in databases and spreadsheets against plant instrumentation design information
- Site commissioning of projects in a team environment.
Useful technical skills to bring to this role
- Broad knowledge of how programmable control systems are used in an industrial environment such as at water treatment plants, mine sites, power stations, etc.
- Ability to use and manipulate data in Microsoft Access databases and Excel spreadsheets.
Personal skills we are looking for
- Ability to plan work activities to achieve an outcome within an agreed time frame.
- Interpersonal communication skills to participate and work within a technical project team environment
- Ability to work with attention to detail and to accurately document work activities undertaken. Additional Information
- Previous programming experience using a function based programming tool such as those used in Programmable Logic Controllers PLC’s is highly regarded.
Australian Citizens and Permanent Residents only (inc. New Zealand Citizens)
Please forward your application to email@example.com
Applications MUST include CV and academic transcripts.
All applications are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org